Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

aaaaaannnnnd scene.

Today I gave my presentation of research. The presentation went well, but I certainly wish I would have had just a few more weeks to work on this project. I feel that I was on the verge of actually being able to accomplish what I set out to do two semesters ago. Alas, that is not the case. It is my hope hope that someone within the S-STEM will pick up the torch that I have laid down. The body of work i have completed will be an excellent springboard for another scholar to launch towards successfully proving that my good friend the Palo Verde does actually reproduce through cloning. I have been dangling the carrot of what a good project this in front of everyone who will listen. I firmly believe that this work, when completed, IS publishable. How amazing would it be for an undergrad at the pre-associate level to have a published work?

So, it is with sadness that I sit here at the computer composing my final blog post as a S-STEM scholar at Phoenix College. There are many people here that I will miss as I move on. The memories that I have  made within my journey in this program will be with me always. I have gained some very good insight into who I am and what I am capable of through my experiences here. This program is by far more valuable to me in an educational sense than any other aspect of my scholastic career so far. If as my academic career continues, I can find a program that is half what this program is, I will consider myself extremely lucky!

and tastee oh's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment